The Rising Tilde is a blog on books and authors. We write quality reviews of self-help, teen fiction, and children’s genres and interview authors as well. We give your books the attention it deserves.
Check out this interview to know more about us.
Types of services
- Book Review: One honest book review of a minimum of 300 words.
- Book Review + Author Interview: One honest book review of a minimum of 300 words + One author interview with a mix of generic and unique questions.
I want to give the biggest, dragon-sized thank you to The Rising Tilde for the absolutely phenomenal work they did on our collaboration. In short, they read all four of my books, and gave earnest and insightful reviews of each book posting to all major websites where authors gain exposure. Secondly, they ran a week-long exploratory deep-dive on Instagram including all of their reviews, an author interview, a character interview, and a guest post in an attempt to garner me more readers. That was above and beyond what I usually get from reviewers, and I was so grateful for their dedication to my series. That is not an opinion. That is a fact!
Now, to talk about my entire experience working with The Rising Tilde. Two words. Absolute perfection. As I mentioned, the folks over there exceeded my expectations with their interest in my series and their in-depth reviews of my books. I really felt like they were invested in my books because of the way they communicated with me and spoke to their audience. I could not have asked for a better collaboration, and I can only hope they are not completely booked up when I go to release my next instalment. If I could do this collaboration over again, I would not change a single thing except to express my appreciation more.
– Brett Salter, Author of The Talisman Series
Mazik Spark Website
- The book review will be at least 300 words.
- The review will be honest.
- We accept books in PDF form.
- We can publish reviews within two weeks of receiving the PDF file.
- The full review will be posted on The Rising Tilde website. An excerpt will be posted on Goodreads. A promotional post will be posted on Instagram.
- The author interview will be a written questionnaire provided to the author after the book review is posted.
- Character sketches, guest posts and character interview opportunities will be considered after the book review.
If you’re looking for a book review, author interview, or anything else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would prefer to chat with you over email than read a form you fill out.
Our social media links are given below: